The moment you decide your invention to protect the patent , the first action you should take is to submit an application that includes :
- Request for grant of patent SOIP P1 - A4 format , in three copies;
- description of the invention ;
- one or more claims ;
- summary of the essence of the invention ( abstract) ;
- Meeting (if necessary) referring to the description and patent claims .
Also the application is submitted and other ingredients and items such as :
- Macedonian translation if the application is filed in a foreign language ;
- proof of paid fee and evidence on which is based the fee reduction if there is a basis for it ;
- authorized representative if the application is filed through a representative ;
- data for other applicants and statement of joint representative if the application is submitted by several applicants ;
- data for other inventors ;
- statement inventor if it does not want to be mentioned in the application ;
- proof of the right of priority if requested priority right ;
- proof of disposal of live biological or microbiological material if it is necessary to describe the invention ;
- inventory of nucleotide and / or amino acid sequences if the application contains disclosure of one or more nucleotide and / or amino acid sequences .
All these components and attachments must contain the signature and seal of the applicant or the representative if the application is filed through a representative .