The patent application should include :
- Request for grant of patent SOIP P1 - A4 format , in three copies;
- Description of the invention ;
- One or more claims ;
- Summary of the essence of the invention ( abstract) ;
- Meeting (if necessary) referring to the description and patent claims .
The application in writing to submit the following ingredients and items :
- Proof of payment of the appropriate fee and evidence on which is based the fee reduction if there is a basis for it ;
- Authorized representative if the application is filed through a representative ;
- Data for other applicants and statement of joint representative if the application is submitted by several applicants ;
- Data for other inventors ;
- Statement by the inventor if he did not want to be identified in the application ;
- Proof of the right of priority if requested priority right ;
- Evidence of deposit of live biological or microbiological material if it is necessary to describe the invention ;
- Inventory of nucleotide and / or amino acid sequences if the application contains disclosure of one or more nucleotide and / or amino acid sequences ;
- Macedonian translation if the application is filed in a foreign language .
The ingredients and supplements should contain the signature and seal of the applicant or the representative if the application is filed through a representative .